A journey for everyone.
Skills4Living is a customizable mission trip in the Dominican Republic that focuses on applying traveler's skills and experiences to the community.
This trip consists of a collaboration of different skill sets, passions and talents offering 3 days of creative workshops driven by the volunteers throughout the developing communities near Bani, Dominican Republic.
Who can join? What skills are required?
Anyone and everyone! Below are example skillsets that can present a workshop:
Apply your knowledge and skillset to the community.
S.T.E.A.M in the classroom
Feeding the community
Sports & activities camps
Choose your adventure (optional)
We will be heading out to the beautiful mountains in Jarabacoa, the adventure capitol of the Dominican Republic. Throughout our adventurous day we will have time to grab lunch at one of the breathtaking mountainside restaurants.
*There is a small fee for each add-on adventure
What our travelers have said:
Start your journey
1. Seek out your flight
- Flights are not included with this travel program
- Arrival/ Departure flights must be through Santo Domingo – Las Américas International Airport (SDQ)
- Flights must arrive between 12 – 3pm
2. Book your program
- View itinerary and pay your deposit on our booking website.
- Projects and Programs are subject to change. Due to COVID, we cannot promise the advertised itinerary.
- ALL Deposits are REFUNDABLE in the form of CREDIT on a future 4North trip, for up to 1 year after booking date.
3. Fundraise & share
Looking at additional ways to support this mission? Unable to join us but looking for another way to help? Fundraising is the key! Even a small donation goes a long way to helping our amazing communities in the DR.
Looking to start a fundraiser?